Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you does need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Help with opening business bank account and establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House & HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Help with accountancy software if you required for your business. Most of our small business clients use our special excel spread sheets (designed for small business clients) for record free of charge
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want and see if it comes up in the list.