With the tax regime becoming more complex and more emphasis being put on taxpayers' individual responsibilities, everyone who is subject to taxation needs professional advice and support if they are to optimise their tax position and ensure they meet all the compliance requirements.
The most common reasons that a tax return may be required are as follows:
- You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have untaxed savings or investment income
- You own land or property that is being let
- Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
- You have income from overseas
- You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
- You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in the UK
The staff at HM Revenue & Customs are not tasked to advise you on how to organise your affairs and minimise your tax. Therefore, if you want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax, you should consult a professional.
We can help…
- Completing your tax return
- Calculate your tax liability
- File the return online
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
As part of the above service, we can analyse your self-assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made and we can also review the form to see if there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before the return is submitted. This process helps to minimise your risk of a HM Revenue & Customs enquiry into your tax affairs.
Call us today to get a free consultation or fixed fee quotation. We will take care of your accountancy and tax requirements and you focus on day to day running of the business.